Every time a new algorithm update comes out, online businesses are left scratching their heads as a lot of uncertainty and unpredictability come into the equation. This is primarily due to the fact that with each updated algorithm, Google tries to make search engine results more relevant than before. As a result, a lot of websites which have employed unethical techniques to generate more traffic have to restructure and recode a lot of things on their website to avoid Google’s giant ax.
For you to know what you need to change in your website, you have to take the help of certain tools, which can analyze and observe your website in ways similar to Google. Using these top SEO softwares, and using the information gained from them to make a better website, you will stand a chance of staying strong on the internet for a long time to come. Here are 10 of the best SEO tools right now:
- Webmaster Tools from Google: Google’s Webmaster tools are aimed for novices and explain the basics of Google search. With the use of these tools, you can find out which parts of your website are suffering from poor SEO, and you can take the necessary steps to make things better.
- Moz Pro Tools: Available in a free trial version, Moz Pro Tools acts as an all-in-one solution which helps in tracking the growth of your website from scratch, and can greatly help by identifying opportunities which your website can use to attain better search engine rankings.
- Website Grader from HubSpot: Originally released in 2007, Website Grader is a handy tool to have around if you want to seek out various SEO opportunities. This useful tool is completely free and is now available in an updated version.
- Check My Links: This free tool ranks amongst the top 5 SEO tools and acts as a checker for broken links, and is very useful for some final reviews before your website goes live. It takes just a few seconds for the tool to provide results. While healthy links are highlighted in green, broken ones are marked in red.
- SEO Report Card: If you want to know where you stand against your competitors, this is the tool you would want to use. The tool provides a thorough report that contains important information on aspects like on-site analysis, rank analysis and website accessibility.
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider: While the full version of this tool has to be purchased, there is also a LITE version which is free for users. Large websites that need calculations and analysis to be done within a short period of time rely on this tool.
- Remove’em: This tool is used in order to remove unnatural and artificial links. With algorithm updates becoming more stringent for websites with artificial links, this tool is invaluable nowadays.
- SEO Audit Tool from Found: This tool is commonly used to identify fundamental SEO errors for websites.
- Woorank: Available in a 2 week trial version, Woorank suggests improvements in terms of SEO and also analyzes social media performance.
- SEO Overview Tool from Varvy: If you want the most comprehensive report on the workings of your website, this is the tool you would ideally want. It prepares an in-depth report in next to no time and provides insight into several areas of your website’s performance.
Added: by Technology Solutions