SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the Science of website ranking in Search Engine Sites. All real estate websites should aim to please search engine sites for them to rank in the first page of the search. Search websites decide which websites they will show when there is a query in their platform and to help them find pick your real estate website, you should know how to perform SEO.
There are many search portal websites, but there are only a few who matters and there is only one that everyone is trying to please and that is Google. Why? It is not because Google is famous, though that is one thing, but another is that these sites have their own algorithm and you simply can’t follow them all.
Google is very particular to keywords. Once the searcher enters their keywords, Google will crawl to different websites and if you embed your keywords correctly on your real estate website, Google will pick you to be on the top of the list.
Keywords are one of the most important part of SEO, embed it correctly on your real estate website and you are good to go.
- Places to Embed Keywords in your Real Estate Website
- Page Title & Meta Description: These are the most crucial part of SEO keywords placing. It is not hard to do, but you should know how valuable it is in your real estate website. These words will give the first impression to the readers for this is the part of your website that the search engine will show in the search results. Make sure to contact your website management team so you can have an access to these parts and that right SEO can be done.
- Headers: This shows the search engine about the subject of your website. Make it sure that the header is filled with important SEO keywords.
- Sub-Headers: This is another signal from your website to a search engine that tells you wanted to be found.
- Body Paragraph: You should include your keywords in your content, but you should be careful not to over stuff the body because search engine will penalize you if you got caught. You should make sure that the weight of your SEO keywords is up to 2-4% only. Also, don’t let your sentence suffer just because you want to insert your keywords. You should write naturally and with sense. You will find it hard in the beginning, but keep practicing and you will learn how doing it.
- Image ALT Tags: Images is a great help to SEO, it can help your real estate website to rank higher, if only you place your keywords in the ALT tags. With the help of ALT Tags, Google can read your image. It is a label you add in the picture which telling the search engine that you add an image to your website and that it relates to this subject.
Keywords help the search engine to see your real estate website. If you find it a little complicated, you can always ask for the help of the experts. At least now you know that your real estate website needs to be keywords rich.
Added: by Technology Solutions